I do not know why I had to send that text over. Maybe I was really sick of it for that moment; when I scroll through my social feeds and get all envious and jealous. Maybe it was me expecting too much; maybe I shouldn't have compared. But how do you delete all your thoughts for that moment when all you can think of is, putting the blunt truth across to the other person? Indeed our mind is a scary place, it's like a ticking time bomb; and perhaps it took over my head.
Many times I wanted to delete off certain hurtful parts but I couldn't. Half of me didn't want to do it simply because it's gonna be hurtful but the other half of me wanted the other to know how I feel and in hoping that they would fix me; or rather, sit down and reply something comforting and to reassure or remind me that they won't ever leave me even when I'm being difficult, or harsh with my words. Yes I don't deny my words are brutal when I've hit the the rock bottom. But I just need someone strong enough to handle me for that moment, coax me and help me realize I'm just overreacting or being ridiculous. I do not like to get things escalated but when a girl starts getting all angsty, it another world in her. Each and every word or sentence is a DO or DIE in whatever comes next in a heated conversation. Yeah, we may not be thinking clearly but don't a person naturally want to be all "Hey, I'm here. I love you. Let's fix this again." the next moment they receive such a text, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I'll try to do than doing nothing at all. Probably the whole situation wouldn't even be escalated; even though we're both hurting.
Is it really too much to ask for?

No comments:
Post a Comment