Monday, June 12, 2017

"pretentious" siol

(edited)
(edits below bcoz some ppl just don't deserve it)
(!!!! new updates as of 17 June below !!!!)

I don't know what else to do but to pen down my heartfelt thoughts here. I've chose to keep things as it is ever since it happened because I'm probably at fault too? 

To clear things up, (if you happen to read this), it was never my intention to be a two faced bitch; 'bitching' about you and then being all nice to you in person. I quote 'bitching' because it wasn't exactly bitching like how we would bitch about people to each other from head to toe. I was merely complaining about things you did unknowingly that made me felt indifferent. Maybe it's just how you do things, or how you say things; and I took it the wrong way or felt it wrongly and I was just ranting my boyfriend and friend, exactly how sometimes I tell my friend about things my boyfriend did that annoys me for that particular moment; it may not be a bad intention as I interpreted it as. But I still love him. You know?

I'm sorry I'm not someone who can tell you upfront "Hey, stop being a brat", "Can you not do this and that?" because I rather choose to compromise and complain a little and then move on and start over the next day; I tend to just forget such tiny things the next morning and begin another new day afresh; probably that's why you think I'm being fake and still being all nice to you after you saw/checked my phone(well I don't exactly know why you would even look at my phone when I'm either showering/sleeping but I'm not going to assume since the cat is out of the bag) I don't know if you would understand where I'm coming from, but I just can't confront upfront especially you're one of the friends that matter, and since it's just tiny little things. It's not like you betrayed me that I have to bitch about you. 

Honestly, I've never once pretended to be nice because I genuinely wanted to have a great holiday together away from the stress and shit in Sg. Which is why I didn't want any awkward moments if I were to confront you about stupid things that, probably is just the way you are and at that very moment, got me taken aback. It's not that I start hating on you or disliking you and still be all pretentious after. Furthermore, we were on a holiday I didn't want to make things dull so I wake up every morning after, forgetting about the things I ranted to my bf/friend and just wanting a new adventure that's all. 

Believe me or not, that's how I felt. 

I'm sorry you felt that I should have be "honest" with you and not be 'two-faced'


To think I shared what I genuinely felt here made you think that I'm so free to go to such extend of "defending" and being more "pretentious" lol. Clearly, I did not ask you to forgive me nor did I wanted anything more from you. You don't have to tweet "didn't know you are so free to such extend" and then post it up on dayre "U can do anything to defend yourself or whatever but its true that u are so don't bother to even try and act like as if u are not?" but haha, I am not? Why do you need to be so petty and assume I'm being "weak" and trying to gain sympathy, thinking that I'm trying to suck up to your ass? Don't have to play victim, indirect tweet and post everywhere initiating a fight and then add on "no names mentioned but if u guilty as fuck..." that kind of bullshit because I would legit be stupid for still being oblivious that you're talking about me; I should not be 'pretentious' twice what, lol. 

Ever since that day, I only tweeted about letting things be; or like how I'm choosing to be lowkey about this; I did not even hurl any indirect insults online but... ha. Which is why I striked off everything I said above. It's like I've treated you as a friend, thus letting down a tiny bit of my ego to just pour out whatever I feel and not deny that this situation is completely not my fault BUT instead, I'm being doubted and corrected like OH NAH, YOU AINT THIS THIS THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT THAT THAT that kind of criticism. Ok lor, you so fierce I scared lor. So I did myself a favour I blocked and unblocked you everywhere online so that you won't be following me, pretending that we're still on good terms. 

Yknow what's funny? The very first night you posted "how pretentious" blablabla (lol dk how many times you can only reuse this word), I asked you the next morning and you came up with a story saying it's your friend blablabla but you also never confront me what? I thought you said in ur dayre "Fucking be real with me lah" then you also never fucking be real with me??? And, I know you saw my phone either when I'm in the shower or when I fall asleep first to know that I complained to my bf/friend. So now I'm your second boyfriend you need to spot check? OK, giving a benefit of doubt you accidentally see when my phone light up but I always put my phone facing down no matter what, so..?? 

Tbh, I didn't buy your story but since you wanna make me believe that story then so be it. You think I don't know you private the contents of ur msges and even communicate with the "friend" in the story you told me? Aren't you also pretentious? Don't come saying it's because I start first blablabla; lol there were more than 3 reasons I had to complain, or rather hide my complaints (btw, I wanted to be FUCKING REAL WITH U and list them all out but nah) Then, me waking up the next morning with a half torn contact lens on one side? I've been wearing lenses for years, and suddenly holy shit after that night I woke up realizing one of them was torn badly? It wasn't even an accidental scratch on the rims but nvm it's fine. 

I'm actually lazy to deal with such boring, childish fight over being PRETENTIOUS too so since you are out of my life everywhere socially then good luck being friends with unpretentious people then! 

Lol, hashtag pretentious siollll 

(!!!! update !!!) 

I thought she could actually shut up but no, guess what my friend sent me last night (17th June) 


Apparently she edited her caption AFTER blocking me on instagram and inserted the part I marked in red. Hmm, first of all, am I the one bitching like a fucking crazy bitch? Definition of a fucking crazy bitch: 

1st: she posted this on her dayre
2nd: me posting up an honest, compromising post on my blog that was striked off above even though she's calling me all pretentious and attacking me 

3rd: she indirected tweeted "DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE SO FREE TO THIS EXTEND" after stalking my blog and reading what I said

4th: she posted on her dayre again 
5th: me updating my post and striking off the original content, and reposting with edits on top, block and unblock so she would auto unfollow me on twitter & instagram because I do not want to be affiliated anymore AND blocked her on whatsapp. 

6th: friend sends me a ss of her edited instagram caption

7th: me tweeting a thread with the ss on how she's saying I'm "pretentious" but she's editing captions and saying things behind my back AFTER she blocks me even though she's already auto unfollowed (like er, her accounts are private so I don't get why she need to still block?) and oh, isn't that being two-faced and fake and pretentious also? Lol. Then, question is, if you want to block me on twitter why bother unblocking or ask your other unpretentious friends to check on me to see my tweets? Joke leh.

8th: shortly after, I received a text on telegram because I blocked her on whatsapp


I quote her, "I'm ok with that and I won't fight you back on twitter" but er, didn't you edit your instagram caption and post up two posts on your dayre attacking me? Isn't instagram and dayre considered 'social media platforms' also? lol. 

Then she said "But I wouldn't have edited my caption if you posted on whole chunk on your blog" *coughs* look at the timeline on the series of events, you guys should know who started being mean and all bitchy on their dayre when I was being nice and compromising, not even doing indirect tweeting IN THE BEGINNING. So don't be pretentious and play victim saying OH ITS BECAUSE OF ME THATS WHY YOU EDIT UR CAPTION LOL because fact is, you think nobody's gna know because you blocked me off instag? How fucking sly and pretentious of you to make it seem like you're winning this when you only have the fucking balls to attack behind closed doors, lol. You can officially take over the title of being pretentious because right now I'm gna be fucking real with you since you wanna be nasty.

And finally the most contracting line she ever said "don't forget, you block me on twitter and instagram just because you wanted me to unfollow you" er yes, I never deny that? I even said it publicly on my blog because I want nothing more with a person like you and I'm doing myself the favour since you didn't have the fucking balls to unfollow FIRST what; all you did was just being pretentious and just continuing indirecting because after I auto unfollowed, you also blocked me after. Fucking be real with me also la, don't wait until I do it already then block, have some initiative and grow some balls if not shut the fuck up and don't start being mean when I chose to let things be in the very first place. Don't start a fight with such a stupid and weak explanation I don't even need. 

Btw, I salute you for having the effort to unfollow me on your boyfriend's instagram account and even creating a new twitter account. To think there are people like you going the crazy extreme miles with such effort/time creating so many accounts to deal with such ridiculous drama which could have been avoided. Eh? I thought you were so daring to be nasty online? Lol, at the end of the day if you still wanna stalk me or check if I'm still talking about you,(perhaps not anymore unless..) my twitter, instagram and blog are still UNPRIVATE don't worry I don't hide and bitch behind closed doors like you. I'm fucking real. 

No comments: